Tuesday, September 13, 2011

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY SKETCH #32

I think after making both my projects for Stampin Fun and Friends I have got Autumn on the brain.
I love this stamp set that I borrowed from a friend and it worked beautifully with the sketch that CherylAnn from Try Stampin On Tuesday has designed for us this week.
I paper tolled the stamped leaves just to give the card a bit of dimension and this stamp set is so easy to use.

If you would like to play along this week and  hope that you do click here.......I have previewed the other designers entries and they look great so pop over and have a peek.


Well onto some exciting news.......The winner for the Autumn Artistry round for Stampin Fun and friends goes to..........Maree!!!!
Congratulations I know you are really going to love it!!
Anyway have a great rest of the day,
Amy xxx

4 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Love your fall card. That background stamp was great and what a clever idea to stamp it more than once!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Amy!! I like the colours and stamp set.

Janxxx

Kristen Conant said...

WOW! Looks GREAT! love all of the textures in this. Really turned out nice Amy!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I don't think I am going to resist the stamp set any longer. You have convinced me! This is so beautiful, Amy! Hugs xxaxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin