Wednesday, May 11, 2011

'STAMPIN FUN AND FRIENDS'


Hello friends....

I have some very exciting news to share.........I have been invited to be a designer for ' STAMPIN FUN AND FRIENDS'.
Beginning June 1st a 15 day session of on-line classes, chats, challenges and fun.
A great line up of designers will provide you with 3-D projects and cards.
There will be detailed PDF instructions of each and every project as well as some video technique tutorials. If you are interested please visit Cheryl Annes Stampin Spot to learn more.
The cost.... Early bird $15.00
After that $17.50 ( so make sure you get in quick)

I a'm really excited and have already created my 3-D project which I hope you will love....also I will be designing with my talented beastie Tracey Old, click here to see some of the stuff she has designed in the past, I am sure you will agree we are all in for a treat.

Look forward to seeing you at 'STAMPIN FUN AND FRIENDS'

Amy xxx

3 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Amy! Congrats on the designer gig. Sounds a little like the group I am in ... and it is lotsa fun. I do hope you enjoy the experience. Hugs xxaxx

Anonymous said...

OHHH Wow!! Amy that sounds so exciting! look forward to seeing what you make.

Janxx

Anonymous said...

This sounds sooo cool!! I hope I win the free pass!!

Janxxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin