Sunday, October 11, 2009

INKSPIRATIONS SKETCH CHALLENGE #14





Hi all!! I have finally made it!! I have had a hectic weekend and I won't bore you here with all the details hehe.
But I must say this sketch is the mother of all sketches I LOVED IT thanks Keesh.
I used the DSP " Bella Rose" and the stamp sets "Garden Wimsey" and also " Live like you mean it"
You really must give this sketch a go!! It didn't take long at all to whip up, the hard thing is choosing the colours and stamps.
Well I must go to watch our movie we have rented.
Have a look at the amazing design team entries by clicking below......
Have a great night
Amy

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy have been thinking about you!
This card is stunning,
Take care

Janxxxx

Rachel said...

Amazing card, the colours are so yummy...
Rach
P.S Thank you for my comments, it's nice to know someone is looking

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Lovely colors.

Melissa said...

Amy this card is just gorgeous, I love how your button on the bow matches the pink circles of the DSP, and the butterfly is just gorgeous, love it, love it, love it

Lynn said...

Beautiful card Amy - I love the Bella Rose paper and all the colors on your card - just gorgeous!
Lynn

Renée said...

gorgeous card, Amy! love the colours!

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love this!

Tracey Old said...

Love your card!! The butterfly looks amazing!! :)

Susan Joyce said...

Nice design. Love the button detail on the ribbon.
Thanks for your comments.

Shazza said...

Hi Amy!

Just letting you know that the new criteria has just gone up for my challenge sites for October.
Would love you to join us this month :)

ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from Vincent van Gogh's 'Starry Night'

and

From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
Inspiration this month comes from the movie poster 'Night at the Museum'

International scrappers welcome :)


Don't forget to become a follower of my challenge blog sites, that way you get all the updates and info :)

cheers
Shazza

Anonymous said...

I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED BROWSING THROUGH YOUR BLOG!
YOU HAVE SOME AMAZING CREATIONS.
TFS......

Shaz said...

What a lovely card, love how you combined the sets.

Shaz

Chantelle said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous colours Amy - love the button on the ribbon.

Lesley said...

love this card - such lovely stamps sets - Lesley x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin