Tuesday, September 15, 2009

ME & MI MONDAY'S PROJECT 9

The front of the Mini Pizza box. I adhered some ribbon onto the box , so one has to untie behind the back of box to get into it!

Here are the cards.

Hello, I thought that I would take the time and publish this post early.........just in case something crops up tonight and I don't get round to posting! hehe
This was such a cute little bundle to make, and I reckon you can't go wrong with gorgeous DSP paper to play with!
This little beauty is called "Bella Bleu" which coordinates with the colours Kraft, Very Vanilla and Not quite Navy.....Yummy.
I have used the stamp set "For a Friend".
To make this cute little mini pizza box......
 It is simply a 6"x11" piece of cardstock scored at 1" on either side of the 6" and 1, 5, 6 & 10" on the 11" side, and snipped on the edges. Super easy.
The note cards measure 3 1/2" x 7 1/2".
Have a fantastic night!!
Amy


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Wee!!! stunning, I NEED to get some of this DSP!
TFS

Janxxx

INKcredible Girl said...

very nice aims

Leigh said...

Amy, these are beautiful. I love this paper too.

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous job - I love the versatility of Pizza Boxes!
xXx

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

neat project Amy - love it!!!!!
Have a great week :0)

Anonymous said...

Very elegant! Thanks for measurements.

Ramona Michaluk said...

Fabulous set Amy - love the colour combination. Its very stylish and would be a gorgeous gift set for a friend or family member. Love it - will have to give this one a try myself. You've done a beautiful job :-)

Justine said...

Are these measurements for the top and bottom of the box? Once the box is made, do they fit inside each other?

Justine said...

I'm such a dork! I figured out that the measurement is for both.

Fiona Harrison said...

Hi Aims,
LOVE it!! Must give pizza box a try. Those cards are so pretty. Great gift idea.
Thanks for the inspiration,
FI xox

Alison said...

Great pizza box, I love the paper. Always look forward to your posts on Mondays.

Anonymous said...

Amy - I have looked through your entire blog about 5 times over (at least) and check every second day just to see what other beautiful, wonderful creations you've been making!!! Thank you so much for sharing - I absolutley LOVE all the things you make - and these are particularly a favourite! I love the paper and the simplicity of them - they work together so well!!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with...xxx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Amy ... you are such an inspiration! Love the monochrome! Love the box ... Love the cards ... what is there NOT to love???? :D Hugs, Andrea xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin