Monday, February 2, 2009

SWEET HEARTS!!!!





YUM YUM YUM!! I have been sitting consuming, well actually guttsing, myself on one of my favourite lollies. LOL
I found these cute little buckets and when I saw them I thought that they would look gorgeous filled up with these sweet heart lollies.
With the card I distressed and crumbled up the main stamped image and circle punched out the circles to add a bit of dimension adding Pretty in Pink card stock behind.
The stamp set used is SU A Happy Heart, and colours used are Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Rose Red using coordinating DSp paper and ribbons,brads!!

I am considering having a class on these projects since I brought a whole heap of buckets and lots of heart lollies so if you are keen send me an e-mail for more information!!
Have a good one,
Amy

7 comments:

Simone said...

Wow, Amy, this is a great card! I really love it! So gorgeous!
Greetings from Germany
Simone

Anonymous said...

Very cute card and bucket.....good idea using the heart lollies match perfectly.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Sweet cards and projects Amy! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

Jennifer :)

Leigh said...

Beautiful card Amy.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Amy ... you always come up with such stunning ideas! Wow! And ... those buckets are just so darn cute! Hugs, Andrea

Lynda Benden said...

So, so cute Amy! I love the little pail (the candy looks really good too!) and your card is so creative! What a great idea!

Silke Ledlow said...

Amy - this is sooo awesome!! Love the goody tin and your beautiful card!!! Thanks for palying the OCCC!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin