Tuesday, January 27, 2009

MOJO MONDAY SKETCH # 71





Ohh!!! I really know that I must be addicted to stamping! I went for a huge walk with Tracey tonight and man we took on those hills, and I am really tired and weary LOL I said to Tracey  NO stamping for me tonight I was actually going to catch up with some of my computer house cleaning but do you think I could get the Mojo sketch out of my head!!!
Anyway without further ado here is my card for this Mojo Monday!! At the start cutting out all the little hearts and layering them from the stamp set SU A little bit of Happiness was kind of therapeutic but in the end I was over it!!!LOL
I have used Old Olive, River Rock, and cream with coordinating DSP paper!! Yes I got into my favourite ribbons, Old olive on one side and River Rock underneath Loving that ribbon!!! LOL ( sorry the photos don't give that ribbon justice, It is a olive green not like the brown in the photo)
The only thing on the card that isn't Stampin UP are the tiny little half pearls (Kaiser) and the pin !!!
Have a fantastic night!!!
Amy

18 comments:

Alana Galagher said...

Ooh what a gorgeous card - I just love it :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy
How gorgeous is this layout! I wish I was home so I could play along! Your colour combo is stunning! (as always!) And ... I don't actually wish I was home ... I am really enjoying our time in Queensland! C U Soon, Hugs, Andrea! xx

Yankee in England said...

The colors on this are gougeous, I love all the accents!

Hayley said...

WOW what a stunning card - love the colour combo -so original.

Anonymous said...

Amy, I love what you did with this Valentine set. I wish I could think outside of the box but it is always red and pink for Valentines. I love the green. Well done!

Anonymous said...

I love the green!!

Lisa said...

Oh, that is gorgeous! I love all the hearts and the colours :)

Your cards are fast becoming some of my favourites :)

Anonymous said...

This looks beautiful.......I have to agree with the other's the green looks superb!!!LOVE IT

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous card Amy - just love the colours - so nice to see something not in pinks and reds!

Helen Pritchett said...

hi friend, i went right back all the way to the beginning of your blog... i couldnt resist. you are an inspiration. i have really enjoyed all your cards, they are fab.
much love

helen - stampin up birmingham england x x x x

fmfab said...

Oh Amy this is really nice. You are just so creative and naturally talented. Love the colours

Kellie said...

Oh wow that card is just gorgeous, I love the colours used and "everything" about it! xx

Denise Ibbett said...

Well done Amy - looks great...as always!

Beth said...

Beautiful!!! Just lovely!

http://bethstamps.blogspot.com/

Christy said...

Fabulous color...you did great!

Bev said...

Fabulous card - love the colours
hugs Bev x

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWW !!! BEAUTIFUL! Love all the embellishments...

Leigh said...

I love green. This is just a fabulous card.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin