Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MAKEESHA'S SKETCH




OK so I wasn't that happy with the other card I made for this challenge so I thought that I would attempt it again!!
Really love the colours Chocolate Chip and Groovy Guava together and don't you just love the DSP paper in the summer mini? Embrace Life is the stamp set that I have used for this card and I applied white fabric paint to the flower and a bit of bling from the pretties kit.
I stamped the flower on DSP paper and paper tolled out different petals just so it would stand out a little.
Hope you all have had a fantastic day!!!
Amy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful card using the same set! excellent!

Chook said...

This is a lovely card but your first baby card was cute too.

fmfab said...

Really good card. I liked your first one too - i like the elephant. Not sure if the colour comes out right on the computer but it looks really orange??? You like orange hey??? I dont really!!! LOL So i really liked the first one in the blues and greys!! but..... apart from the colours this is really good work kimmy!!

Anonymous said...

WOW Amy that is stunning!!! I LOVE those colours together too! So glad you have enjoyed this sketch....and both of your entries are beautiful! Thanks again! Love Keesh x

Leigh said...

What a fabulous card Amy. Love it lots.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin