Wednesday, December 17, 2008

KWERNER CHALLENGE # 35






Wow!!!! Another kwerner  challenge, not sure where last week went and i am sure this week is going to go as fast.
I absolutely love the colours this week and decided to do the same layout as i have used before using the two Stampin up square punches.
I have used Bashing blue as we don't have Baja Breeze in New Zealand yet!!! and it goes with So Saffron beautifully!!!
Really enjoyed making this card thanks for stopping by, wow!!!!! go check out the other awesome cards by clicking on kwerner.
Amy

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is beautiful!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is ART! Great job!

Sandy said...

gorgeous!

Traveling Mama said...

very cute! love the layout!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy wehat a pretty card sample this week.. I love the layout ~Donna

Anonymous said...

wow this is my pick for the winner i LOVE THE LAYOUT!!!!!

Dori Shelton said...

Great layout. I love the different pattern papers

Anonymous said...

What a really beautiful card!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE SNOW FALLING ON YOUR BLOG, YOUR CARD AND BLOG IS SO COOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Aimz thats soooo amazing. U R sooo cool I wish I could be like you one day.

How's mum?

Mary said...

Congrats on your winning entry! How did you create the whip cream?

Mary said...

I luv the falling snow on your blof page. How is it done?

AMY FLEMING said...

My good friend peter is a web designer and he did it for me!!!! but if you goggle falling snow or snow flakes it will give you some sites that show you!!!! if you look under the comments on the winning card it tells you about the froth, i hope that helps!!!! thankyou all for your lovely comments.

Anonymous said...

Love it, really outstanding!

Anonymous said...

Ami once again you have outdone yourself - you are amazing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin