Tuesday, December 2, 2008

MI CHRISTMAS WORKSHOP!!!




What a lovely night I had last night!!! My host wanted a red and white christmas themed workshop, so I showed the ladies how to make some lovely cards and tags,
We decorated the tables with some acetate box's and candles with red ribbon tied around them.(looked amazing)
Also we had strawberries covered in chocolate YUMMY!!! to go with our red and white theme
A great night to be had by all!!!
So here are some photos i quickly took before i left.
If you would like to host a party at your house drop me an e-mail, Also Stampin Up have some really good Christmas specials at the moment on stamps ,ribbon etc so send me an e-mail so i can keep you updated,
Amy

2 comments:

Michelle said...

AMAZING!! Fabulous boxes Amy - if you have a template, or info on how to make them, I'd be really really grateful! Email me if you are happy to - obstampin@hotmail.com
Have a great day
Michelle

fmfab said...

Well hurry up already with a template on the boxes!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin