Tuesday, November 25, 2008

YUMMY ACETATE BOX'S





Well i am truly over that chest/flu infection and back to the life of blogging LOL.
Tonight i am having a xmas class at my house and i have made these cute little acetate box's to go on the table next to their class packs which i will post later today!!!
I have used Always Artichoke ribbon to tie up the box, and with my scallop punch made the tag's that hang from the box, such a cool present idea for xmas!!!!
I still haven't finished preparing for tonight urrgggggh which means i have to do stamping during the day and guess who else wants to help me!!!!!(Noah) he's just informed me that he is my stamping girl!!! Hm mm better keep that from Sean (HA,HA)
will post later today when finished
Amy

3 comments:

Jenny said...

these are gorgeous Amy - those tags are so simple, yet so striking :) Noah is one talented guy!! ;)

fmfab said...

They are cute as. now i know why you weren't answering the phone yesterday!!! Did you make the boxes yourself or just decorate them? is there a template for the boxes?

fmfab said...

noah looks so much like a mini tom! just darker colourings

Blog Widget by LinkWithin